Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Motivated

I've been a bit discouraged with this whole "blogging" thing. I bounce back and forth on whether I should really start writing about my favorite spots, or kind of let it go. Is it lame?
I mean, who REALLY needs these rec's? Anyone can go to NY mag or CitySearch for ideas on a dinner outing! 

Well....

I just bumped into an acquaintance walking down Perry Street. She startled me a bit when she tapped on my shoulder as I turned the corner. She had just moved back to NY and we had a nice conversation, chatting for a bit about life. Then before parting she asked me if I had any restaurant recommendations for her dinner date tonight with an old friend. 

I did, of course. And spat out names for four lovely spots in the area. 

Tartine was on the top of the list though, for a chill "catching up dinner" with a girlfriend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment